Caraluzzi’s Markets respects your privacy. We are not in the business of selling or sharing any information about our customers. Any information we collect throughout your normal course of transactions with us may be used for communicating with customer, responding to inquiries, improving our website, executing transactions as ordered and marketing purposes, i.e. email, direct mail, etc.
With respect to everyday business, we may collect:
- Information including, but not limited to, names, addresses, and email addresses provided by customers through offline communications such as raffles, contests, or other communications
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
With respect to purchases made online at Caraluzzi's web site, we collect:
- Customer's name and street address
- Customer's telephone number
- Customer's email address
- Customer's payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address)
- Name(s) and address(es) of people to whom products purchased on our website are being sent
- And any other applicable information to complete a normal transaction.
As a standard practice, Caraluzzi’s does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties unless they are acting as an intermediary or we are compelled to do so by law. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, fulfillment houses and credit card companies. From time to time, we may share information with associated companies operating under the Caraluzzi’s brand. We may also share or cross-reference information with other companies that provide goods or services that we feel may be of interest to the customer.
If you wish to opt out of any correspondence please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Preferences with your email and mailing address.
Caraluzzi’s is located at 5 Francis J Clark Circle Bethel CT. Any inquiries or questions can be directed to email@example.com or by calling 203-748-3547 x6.